Weston Leather Bench
With its clean lines and refined details, this bench evokes the modernist furniture of the 1920s. It’s framed in stainless steel with a slatted shelf that’s perfect for storing shoe boxes or books. Button tufting accents the pieced black leather top.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and slotted shelf made of high grade stainless steel tubing.
- Cushion has a resilient high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain black leather's authentic surface markings highlight its natural beauty.
- Place in a hallway, at the end of a bed, or as extra seating in the living room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Frame's satin finish is a result of hand polishing and a clear topcoat sealant.
- Pieced leather upholstery has button tufting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Shelf: 54" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelf's Crossbars: 4.75"
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 52" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Protect your leather furniture for years of enjoyment with these care and cleaning tips:
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air–dry. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Leave spot alone. The spot should dissipate into leather after a short period of time.
- To keep the leather supple and prevent fading, protect it from exposure to direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Dust with a clean soft cloth.
- Vacuum crevices regularly.
- Moisturize with an application of distilled water on a soft clean cloth.
- Do not use the following products: Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- For deep cleaning, consult with a professional leather cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.