Weston Leather Bench
With its clean lines and refined details, this bench evokes the modernist furniture of the 1920s. It’s framed in stainless steel with a slatted shelf that’s perfect for storing shoe boxes or books. Button tufting accents the pieced black leather top.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and slotted shelf made of high grade stainless steel tubing.
- Cushion has a resilient high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain black leather's authentic surface markings highlight its natural beauty.
- Place in a hallway, at the end of a bed, or as extra seating in the living room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Frame's satin finish is a result of hand polishing and a clear topcoat sealant.
- Pieced leather upholstery has button tufting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Shelf: 54" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelf's Crossbars: 4.75"
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 52" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Protect your leather furniture for years of enjoyment with these care and cleaning tips:
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air–dry. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Leave spot alone. The spot should dissipate into leather after a short period of time.
- To keep the leather supple and prevent fading, protect it from exposure to direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Dust with a clean soft cloth.
- Vacuum crevices regularly.
- Moisturize with an application of distilled water on a soft clean cloth.
- Do not use the following products: Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- For deep cleaning, consult with a professional leather cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).