Weston Leather Bench
With its clean lines and refined details, this bench evokes the modernist furniture of the 1920s. It’s framed in stainless steel with a slatted shelf that’s perfect for storing shoe boxes or books. Button tufting accents the pieced black leather top.
- 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Frame and slotted shelf made of high grade stainless steel tubing.
- Top-grain black leather's authentic surface markings highlight its natural beauty.
- Cushion has a resilient high-density foam core.
- Place in a hallway, at the end of a bed, or as extra seating in the living room.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of welded square stainless steel tubing.
- Frame's satin finish is a result of hand polishing and a clear topcoat sealant.
- Pieced leather upholstery has button tufting.
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Shelf: 54" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelf's Crossbars: 4.75"
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 52" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).