Whale Cord Rug - Blue
Artisans create this rug’s subtle stripe by alternating rows of looped jute and wool. The ribbed texture resembles wide-wale corduroy.
- Handwoven of jute and wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 56% jute, 40% wool, and 4% other fibers.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- 2.5' x 9' (30" x 108")
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96" )
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).