Whitaker Vanity Desk
American country furniture of the 17th and 18th centuries is prized by collectors for its sturdy craftsmanship and graceful design. This desk features all of the best details, such as turned legs, decorative brackets and rosette-style ring pulls.
- 55" wide x 24" deep x 30" high
- Crafted with gracefully turned solid wood legs.
- Equipped with spacious drawers with rosette-style ring pulls.
- Use as a desk or a vanity.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep technique for exceptional depth of color.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid wood, select veneers and MDF.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and smooth bottom-mounted wood glides.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Leg bottoms feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 55" wide x 24" deep x 30" high
- Top Overhang: 3" on sides, 1.5" on front
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Top: 200 pounds
- Center Drawer Interior: 23.5" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Clearance Under Center Drawer: 26"
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 6.5" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Side Drawers: 22.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 44" side to side; 17" front to back
- Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).