White Station Clock
Clocks like this one, made from industrial iron and designed to be read from a distance, were fixtures in train stations in the early 20th century. Ours uses the traditional IIII for the number 4, and improves on the antiques with a battery-operated movement that allows for placement anywhere.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of iron with a white painted finish.
- Quartz movement.
- Printed paper face, metal hands and a glass front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Requires one 1.5V battery (not included).
- Keyhole backing.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" diameter, 2.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.