White Station Clock
Clocks like this one, made from industrial iron and designed to be read from a distance, were fixtures in train stations in the early 20th century. Ours uses the traditional IIII for the number 4, and improves on the antiques with a battery-operated movement that allows for placement anywhere.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of iron with a white painted finish.
- Quartz movement.
- Printed paper face, metal hands and a glass front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Requires one 1.5V battery (not included).
- Keyhole backing.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" diameter, 2.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.