White Station Clock
Clocks like this one, made from industrial iron and designed to be read from a distance, were fixtures in train stations in the early 20th century. Ours uses the traditional IIII for the number 4, and improves on the antiques with a battery-operated movement that allows for placement anywhere.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of iron with a white painted finish.
- Quartz movement.
- Printed paper face, metal hands and a glass front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Requires one 1.5V battery (not included).
- Keyhole backing.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" diameter, 2.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.