Details like bun feet and a two-tone finish elevate the design of this spacious bookcase.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and legs crafted from laminated kiln-dried solid mahogany; top and shelves made from laminated hardwood, MDF and veneers.
- Hand-applied finish is primed, glazed, stained, painted, antiqued and sealed with a protective semigloss lacquer.
- Bore-and-dowel-constructed frame with tongue-and-groove joinery on shelves.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 72" high
- Top: 36" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Fixed Shelf: 34.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 34.25" w x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 33.75
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 32" high
- Weight: 112 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).