Details like bun feet and a two-tone finish elevate the design of this spacious bookcase.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and the remaing pieces is finished in almond white.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features one fixed shelf and two removable shelves that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Bookcase includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" wide x 16" deep x 72" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 72" high
- Top: 36" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Fixed Shelf: 34.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 34.25" w x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 33.75
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 32" high
- Weight: 112 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.