Whitney Project Table
Design the perfect setting for your creative endeavors with our project table. The counter-height top is perfect for everything from scrapbooking and gift wrapping to reviewing blueprints. Its drawers can be opened from either side, keeping supplies within easy reach at all times.
- 60" wide x 38" deep x 36" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features two pull-out drawers.
- Desktop is finished in Weathered Pine.
- Frame and legs painted Almond White.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and sides made of solid mahogany.
- Top made of solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and MDF.
- Drawer box made from solid pine, pine veneer, solid mahogany and MDF.
- Drawer pulls finished in Antique Brass.
- Overall: 60" wide x 38" deep x 36" high
- Tabletop: 60" wide x 38" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance Under Desk: 35"
- Drawer Exterior (2): 20" wide x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 33.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Pull (2): 1.5" diameter, 1.5" deep
- Clearance Under Open Drawer: 29.5"
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 35" high
- Distance Between Legs: 44.5" side to side; 31.5" front to back
- Depth From Desk Front To Stretcher (for chair): 18"
- Clearance Between Stretcher And Apron: 19.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 600 pounds
- Weight: 122 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).