Create your perfect work space with our Whitney Cabinet. With beautiful details such as shuttered doors and bun feet, it brings beauty as well as utility to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and cabinet is finished in almond white.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door can be configured to open to the left or right.
- Feature a removable shelf that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 18" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 18" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door: 16.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Adjustable Levels For Shelf: 9
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 19" deep x 24" high
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 11" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 56 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).