Create your perfect work space with our Whitney Cabinet. With beautiful details such as shuttered doors and bun feet, it brings beauty as well as utility to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and cabinet is finished in almond white.
- Finish is hand applied in multiple layers. Top and cabinet are finished in seadrift.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door can be configured to open to the left or right.
- Feature a removable shelf that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 18" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 18" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door: 16.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Adjustable Levels For Shelf: 9
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 19" deep x 24" high
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 11" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 56 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.