Whitney Lateral File Cabinet
Customize a spacious, organized workspace with our Whitney Lateral File. Its shuttered doors, bun feet, and two-tone finish bring warmth and character to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and cabinet is finished in almond white.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawer holds legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf Interior: 34.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 11.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 32.5" wide x 17" deep x 10" high
- Clearance Under File: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).