Whitney Lateral File Cabinet
Customize a spacious, organized workspace with our Whitney Lateral File. Its shuttered doors, bun feet, and two-tone finish bring warmth and character to the home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and mahogany wood with veneers.
- Two-tone finish is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and cabinet is finished in almond white.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawer holds legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf Interior: 34.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 11.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 32.5" wide x 17" deep x 10" high
- Clearance Under File: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.