Whitney Wrapping Paper Cart
Whether you’re wrapping gifts or writing reports, this rolling cart keeps supplies within easy reach. The divided top has smaller compartments in front, and a larger compartment in back that fits rolls of gift wrap.
- 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features storage cubbies for wrapping paper, craft supplies and well organized ribbon holders.
- Wheels allow for easy mobility, and are lockable and removable.
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso finish has a mahogany frame and top edging; Almond White finish has a pine and mahogany frame with pine top edging.
- Drawer fronts made from mahogany and MDF; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
- Drawer boxes made from pine and plywood and constructed using English dovetail joinery.
- Wheels are lockable and removable.
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Top Edging: 1.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Small Cubby Interior (2): 10" wide x 4.75" deep x 2.25" high
- Medium Cubby Interior: 10" wide x 9.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Large Cubby Interior: 20.5" wide x 7.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Divider: 0.5" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 20.5" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 9" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 21" wide x 11" deep x 0.6" thick
- Clearance Under Cart: 2"
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Almond White Wood Swatch
Heritage Espresso stain Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping