Whitney Wrapping Paper Cart
Whether you’re wrapping gifts or writing reports, this rolling cart keeps supplies within easy reach. The divided top has smaller compartments in front, and a larger compartment in back that fits rolls of gift wrap.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Espresso finish has a mahogany frame and top edging; Almond White finish has a pine and mahogany frame with pine top edging.
- Drawer fronts made from mahogany and MDF; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
- Drawer boxes made from pine and plywood and constructed using English dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features storage cubbies for wrapping paper, craft supplies and well organized ribbon holders.
- Wheels allow for easy mobility, and are lockable and removable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Wheels are lockable and removable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Top Edging: 1.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Small Cubby Interior (2): 10" wide x 4.75" deep x 2.25" high
- Medium Cubby Interior: 10" wide x 9.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Large Cubby Interior: 20.5" wide x 7.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Divider: 0.5" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 20.5" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 9" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 21" wide x 11" deep x 0.6" thick
- Clearance Under Cart: 2"
- Weight: 57 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.