Whitney Wrapping Paper Cart
Whether you’re wrapping gifts or writing reports, this rolling cart keeps supplies within easy reach. The divided top has smaller compartments in front, and a larger compartment in back that fits rolls of gift wrap.
- 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features storage cubbies for wrapping paper, craft supplies and well organized ribbon holders.
- Wheels allow for easy mobility, and are lockable and removable.
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso finish has a mahogany frame and top edging; Almond White finish has a pine and mahogany frame with pine top edging.
- Drawer fronts made from mahogany and MDF; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
- Drawer boxes made from pine and plywood and constructed using English dovetail joinery.
- Wheels are lockable and removable.
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Top Edging: 1.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Small Cubby Interior (2): 10" wide x 4.75" deep x 2.25" high
- Medium Cubby Interior: 10" wide x 9.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Large Cubby Interior: 20.5" wide x 7.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Divider: 0.5" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 20.5" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 9" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 21" wide x 11" deep x 0.6" thick
- Clearance Under Cart: 2"
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).