Whitney Wrapping Paper Cart
Whether you’re wrapping gifts or writing reports, this rolling cart keeps supplies within easy reach. The divided top has smaller compartments in front, and a larger compartment in back that fits rolls of gift wrap.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Espresso finish has a mahogany frame and top edging; Almond White finish has a pine and mahogany frame with pine top edging.
- Drawer fronts made from mahogany and MDF; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
- Drawer boxes made from pine and plywood and constructed using English dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features storage cubbies for wrapping paper, craft supplies and well organized ribbon holders.
- Wheels allow for easy mobility, and are lockable and removable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Wheels are lockable and removable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.25" high
- Top Edging: 1.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Small Cubby Interior (2): 10" wide x 4.75" deep x 2.25" high
- Medium Cubby Interior: 10" wide x 9.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Large Cubby Interior: 20.5" wide x 7.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Divider: 0.5" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 20.5" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 9" deep x 4.5" high
- Shelf: 21" wide x 11" deep x 0.6" thick
- Clearance Under Cart: 2"
- Weight: 57 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.