Whitney Wrapping Paper Hutch
Transform the home office into a holiday workshop. Designed to fit on top of our Whitney Lateral File, this hutch holds five rolls of wrapping paper. Its cubbies store supplies, and the dividers can be removed to accommodate baskets.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Frame made with kiln-dried mahogany; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features five large paper-roll holders and one small ribbon holder.
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Include cubbies for storing office supplies.
- Cord cutouts keep wires organized.
- Drawer opens smoothly on metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Paper roll holders are removable.
- Includes tip-resistant kit.
- Simple assembly.
- Hutch: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 8" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 8.75" deep x 34" high
- Top Side Cubby (2): 8.5" wide x 7.75" deep x 5" high
- Top Middle Cubby (2): 8" wide x 7.75" deep x 5" high
- Middle Left Cubby (with dividers removed): 17" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Each Indivudual Cubby with Dividers Inserted: 5" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Middle Right Cubby (with roller removed): 17" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Paper Roll Holder (5): 1" diameter, 34.25" long
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).