Whitney Wrapping Paper Hutch
Transform the home office into a holiday workshop. Designed to fit on top of our Whitney Lateral File, this hutch holds five rolls of wrapping paper. Its cubbies store supplies, and the dividers can be removed to accommodate baskets.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Frame made with kiln-dried mahogany; shelves, side and back panels made from MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features five large paper-roll holders and one small ribbon holder.
- Hand-applied multistep finish.
- Include cubbies for storing office supplies.
- Cord cutouts keep wires organized.
- Drawer opens smoothly on metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Paper roll holders are removable.
- Includes tip-resistant kit.
- Simple assembly.
- Hutch: 18" wide x 9.5" deep x 8" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 8.75" deep x 34" high
- Top Side Cubby (2): 8.5" wide x 7.75" deep x 5" high
- Top Middle Cubby (2): 8" wide x 7.75" deep x 5" high
- Middle Left Cubby (with dividers removed): 17" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Each Indivudual Cubby with Dividers Inserted: 5" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Middle Right Cubby (with roller removed): 17" wide x 7.75" deep x 7.5" high
- Paper Roll Holder (5): 1" diameter, 34.25" long
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.