Willow Nesting Tables, Set of 2
Our nesting tables are ideal for entertaining because they offer quickly expandable serving space. Mirrored tops and curving bases make a striking backdrop for display. Place prized possessions on top to highlight their detail from every angle.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frames are constructed of welded iron.
- Top is an antiqued mirror backed by MDF.
- Finish is applied in layers, gently distressed and then finished with a moisture-resistant topcoat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tables nest completely.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 11" deep x 19.5" high
- Top: 18.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 18.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 8.5" front to back
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 15" deep x 24.5" high
- Top: 23.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 23.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 20" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Weight: 25 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the painted wood frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).