Wilton Side Chair
Based on an American T-back chair from the early 1900s, ours is crafted with a gracefully curved back slat and posts, and bead detailing along the edge of the seat for distinctive style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with a plywood back frame.
- Frame is constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied multistep finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Front legs are tapered and flare outward.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully Assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 17.75" deep
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Backrest: 19.25" wide x 22" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side (front), 13.5" side to side (back); 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).