Wilton Side Chair
Based on an American T-back chair from the early 1900s, ours is crafted with a gracefully curved back slat and posts, and bead detailing along the edge of the seat for distinctive style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with a plywood back frame.
- Frame is constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied multistep finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Front legs are tapered and flare outward.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully Assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 17.75" deep
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Backrest: 19.25" wide x 22" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side (front), 13.5" side to side (back); 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.