Wilton Side Chair
Based on an American T-back chair from the early 1900s, ours is crafted with a gracefully curved back slat and posts, and bead detailing along the edge of the seat for distinctive style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with a plywood back frame.
- Frame is constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied multistep finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Front legs are tapered and flare outward.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully Assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 17.75" deep
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Backrest: 19.25" wide x 22" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side (front), 13.5" side to side (back); 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).