Wilton Side Chair
Based on an American T-back chair from the early 1900s, ours is crafted with a gracefully curved back slat and posts, and bead detailing along the edge of the seat for distinctive style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with a plywood back frame.
- Frame is constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied multistep finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Front legs are tapered and flare outward.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully Assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 17.75" deep
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Backrest: 19.25" wide x 22" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side (front), 13.5" side to side (back); 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.