Windham Settee Bench
Artfully designed and solidly built, our settee is ideal in the bedroom as an end-of-bed bench or as an accent piece in the entryway. Crafted from solid mahogany, it has a shaped apron and gracefully curved legs detailed with shell-and-pendant carvings.
- 45" wide x 18.5" deep x 26" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Distressed French white finish applied by hand.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid laminated mahogany wood frame with MDF seat.
- Overall: 45" wide x 18.5" deep x 26" high
- Seat: 36.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Bench: 16.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 39.5" at front and back; 16" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).