The fluid curves and elegant detail of Louis XV furniture are echoed in this bench. The weathered mango wood frame is carved with a serpentine apron that flows into cabriole legs; the cushioned top is tufted in a choice of linen or velvet, detailed with pin tucks and edged with two rows of welting.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid mango wood.
- Choose from linen blend or velvet fabric. Linen blend is 58% linen and 42% cotton fabric. Velvet is 100% cotton velvet.
- Solid mango wood legs are finished in stain, and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Seat cushion is filled with Polyurethane foam and polyester fibers.
- Frame is made with mortise-and-tenon joinery, which ensures it will endure over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Legs are hand carved and hand finished and feature tapered legs.
- Bench seat is button tufted for an elegant appearance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 53" wide x 18.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Seat Height: 18.5" high
- Apron: 4.5" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 15" high
- Distance between legs (Front to Back): 40", (Side to Side): 13"
- Clearance under Bench: 10.75" high
- Weight: 25pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers or furniture polish on legs.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.