The fluid curves and elegant detail of Louis XV furniture are echoed in this bench. The weathered mango wood frame is carved with a serpentine apron that flows into cabriole legs; the cushioned top is tufted in a choice of linen or velvet, detailed with pin tucks and edged with two rows of welting.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid mango wood.
- Choose from linen blend or velvet fabric. Linen blend is 58% linen and 42% cotton fabric. Velvet is 100% cotton velvet.
- Solid mango wood legs are finished in stain, and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Seat cushion is filled with Polyurethane foam and polyester fibers.
- Frame is made with mortise-and-tenon joinery, which ensures it will endure over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Legs are hand carved and hand finished and feature tapered legs.
- Bench seat is button tufted for an elegant appearance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 53" wide x 18.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Seat Height: 18.5" high
- Apron: 4.5" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 15" high
- Distance between legs (Front to Back): 40", (Side to Side): 13"
- Clearance under Bench: 10.75" high
- Weight: 25pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers or furniture polish on legs.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.