Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames
- Free Shipping
A frame should be as beautifully crafted as the photograph it holds. Our museum-quality frames are crafted of solid hardwood and assembled with fine biscuit corners. For decorating ideas to transform your walls, click here to view our Wall Solutions Tool.
- Spacer reduces glare.
- Bevel-cut, archival-quality mats are included.
- Available in a Black or White frame with a white mat or an Espresso-stained frame with an off-white mat.
- Plexiglas front.
- Designed for vertical or horizontal display, whether set on a tabletop or mounted to a wall; mounting hardware is included.
- Watch a video about creating a family photo gallery.
- View and print our gallery frames style guide, click here.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- D-ring backing for wall mount; easel back for tabletop display.
- 3-Opening: 11" wide x 18" high (holds three 4" x 6" photos)
- 2-Opening: 15" wide x 11" high (holds two 5" x 7" photos)
- 9-Opening Square Multisize: 25.5" square (holds six 4" x 6", two 5" x 7" and one 8" x 10" photo)
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth; avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean glass, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe glass clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).