Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames
- Free Shipping
A frame should be as beautifully crafted as the photograph it holds. Our museum-quality frames are crafted of solid hardwood and assembled with fine biscuit corners.
- Spacer reduces glare.
- Bevel-cut, archival-quality mats are included.
- Available in a Black or White frame with a white mat or an Espresso-stained or Rustic Wood frame with an off-white mat.
- The Rustic Wood finish highlights the naturally occurring knots, imperfections and color variations in the wood, making each frame unique.
- Plexiglas front.
- Designed for vertical or horizontal display, whether set on a tabletop or mounted to a wall; mounting hardware is included.
- Watch a video about creating a family photo gallery.
- View and print our gallery frames style guide, click here.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- D-ring backing for wall mount; easel back for tabletop display.
- 3-Opening: 11" wide x 18" high (holds three 4" x 6" photos)
- 2-Opening: 15" wide x 11" high (holds two 5" x 7" photos)
- 9-Opening Square Multisize: 25.5" square (holds six 4" x 6", two 5" x 7" and one 8" x 10" photo)
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth; avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean glass, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe glass clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).