Woodland Organic Duvet Cover & Sham
Careful observers will discover one-word color names hidden within the branches, leaves and flowers of our vintage design. Printed for softness on organic cotton, the intricate pattern resembles a beautiful mosaic.
- 100% organic cotton percale.
- 200 thread count.
- A brilliant color palette instantly updates the bedroom.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Duvet swatches, below, are available for $7 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for duvet swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the process used to create our printed organic bedding.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Beautifully woven of 200-thread-count 100% organic cotton percale.
- Finished with cotton-twill interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- King and Cal. King sizes have 2 additional ties centered along the top and bottom edges.
- Buttons on the duvet cover are secured with lockstitching for enduring style.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles supports the organic farming industry and is a safe, healthy and beautiful way to live green.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Natural Down-Alternative Comforter
- Earth Friendly
- Earth Friendly