Ridgely Media Console
A vintage factory table with multiple drawers for storing tools and parts was the prototype for this character-rich piece. Crafted from pine, it’s finished by hand to replicate the patina of the original, with eased edges and traces of black paint that hint at its functional and useful past.
- 72" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Bluff-cut doors create the look of multiple smaller drawers.
- Features two cubbies with one drawer between them.
- Finished in Heirloom Pine.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is built from solid pine, side panels are pine veneer and particle board, the back panel is crafted of MDF.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Cutouts in back keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 72" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 72" wide x 18" deep x 2" thick
- Top Overhang: 6" at sides
- Base Only: 59.75" wide x 17.5" deep x 28" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20" wide x 15" deep x 8" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 9" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Shelf: 51.75" wide x 17" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 12"
- Maximum Size Of Flat-screen TV: 45"
- Maximum Size Of Tube TV: 24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity Top: 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Cubby Interior: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Drawer Interior: 12.5 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Bottom Shelf: 178 pounds
- Weight: 122 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).