Woven Crate Coffee Table
Designed after an antique pigeon coop, this character-rich coffee table is a perfect spot to showcase mementos and found objects. One side of the table drops down to provide access to objects inside, making it easy to update your display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of a kiln-dried wood frame and durable handwoven rattan.
- Polished-edge glass top.
- Finished with metal-bound corners and a rich natural finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Tonal variations make each piece unique.
- Includes removable, cast aluminum wheels for easy mobility.
- Features side door with wood turn latch that opens downward and provides access to interior.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35" wide x 33.5" deep x 16" high
- Glass: 33" wide x 32" deep x 0.5" thick
- Shelf: 33" wide x 30" deep x 0.125" thick
- Cubby Door: 24" wide x 8.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 33" wide x 31.5" deep
- Clearance Under Table: 5"
- Distance Between Wheels: 31" side to side, 29" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 11 pounds.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 22 pounds.
- Weight: 32 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.