Universal Outdoor Bistro Table & Chair Set Cover
- Free Shipping
- Free Shipping
Prolong the life of your outdoor furniture with our durable covers. Our khaki Outdoor Bistro Table Cover is designed to protect against rain and snow.
- 83" diameter, 32" high
- Reinforced seams and substantial ties add durability.
- Built-in vent provides air circulation and prevents mildew.
- Fits our bistro table with chairs from the Tavern, Chatham, Hampstead, Palmetto, Torrey and Saybrook collections.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of 100% polyester with polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Vented panel made of rubber-coated polyester mesh.
- Nine ties help secure the cover to the furniture pieces.
- Overall: 83" diameter, 32" high
- Vent: 4" high
- Tie (9): 3/8" thick x 12" long
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).