Voyagers on the great steamships of the early 20th century packed their belongings in wicker suitcases like these. Handcrafted from split rattan and wood, with leather handles and bronze-finished metal latches, our careful reproductions make fitting homes for travel mementos, letters and more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of handwoven rattan with stained mahogany wood and leather handles.
- Decorative and useful for storage needs.
- Latches are for decorative use, does not secure product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 18" wide x 10.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Large: 23" wide x 16.5" deep x 8" high
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).