X-Back Bistro Chair
The wooden bistro chair is an iconic presence at cafés across Europe. Our version is crafted in metal for lasting outdoor use with a rustic finish to add to its antique charm.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of steel tubing.
- Hand painted, powder coat finish.
- Glazed and sealed with a protective top coat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rubber bumpers on feet to protect floors.
- Chair: 19.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 35" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 35" high
- Seat: 17.5" wide x 16.25" deep
- Seat Height: 19"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 17" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 25.75 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor metal furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, drain all water that may have accumulated around frame. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.