York Slope Arm Upholstered Sofa with Chaise Sectional
Our exclusive master craftsmen, building in the heart of America, have captured the low profile and elegant lines of modern European sofas with exceptional, long-lasting details. Our York Armchair is deeply cushioned, offering unrivaled comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Corner-blocked, air drived hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by master artisans from American and imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered and slipcovered.
- Sectional made up of: 1 left-or right-arm love seat and 1 left-or right-arm chaise.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- For more information on this collection: York Collection Guide.
- Left or right arm is determined by the location of the arm on the loveseat as you face the piece.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 87" wide x 63" deep x 36" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Legs (removable): 5" tapered square x 3" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services