Strands of hand-spun jute are woven together to create a rug with a tailored look and a supersoft feel. A medley of weaving techniques was used to create the tonal zigzag pattern. Click here for .
- Hand loomed of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Recycled fabric backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .
- Internet Only.