Coral Framed Print by Zlatka Paneva
Although fiery and lively, red coral gives the artist peace and memories of childhood dreams. Perhaps it is this personal association that allows her to understand how differing things can work together toward a harmonious whole. Only in this circumstance can the viewer see the coral’s many delicate branches echo the thousands of tiny letters on the page.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13"
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" high
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
16" wide x 20" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
28" wide x 42" high
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
- About the Artist
Paneva is an artist, illustrator and designer from Bulgaria, where she received her MFA from the Academy of Fine Arts. Upon completion of her studies, she trained and worked in Bulgaria and Italy. Now living in the U.S., Paneva’s whimsical and stylish work finds a new audience. In her collection for Pottery Barn, the artist uses assemblage by combining antique found images with hand-drawn added elements. The result is elegant, witty, one-of-a-kind collages that invite long, lingering looks at the work of a very gifted artist.