Red Wine Framed Print by Zlatka Paneva
Zlatka Paneva’s humorous and innovative approach to art creates uniqueness in composition and execution. A bottle of red wine serves as the background for what appears to be an eye chart. In reality, the letters neatly spell out the different varietals of red wine.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" high
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" high
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
16" wide x 20" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
28" wide x 42" high
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Paneva is an artist, illustrator and designer from Bulgaria, where she received her MFA from the Academy of Fine Arts. Upon completion of her studies, she trained and worked in Bulgaria and Italy. Now living in the U.S., Paneva’s whimsical and stylish work finds a new audience. In her collection for Pottery Barn, the artist uses assemblage by combining antique found images with hand-drawn added elements. The result is elegant, witty, one-of-a-kind collages that invite long, lingering looks at the work of a very gifted artist.