Pillar & Taper Candles
- Premium Flickering Flameless Wax Pillar Candle - Ivory $49.50 – $149
- Premium Flicker Flameless Seashell Wax Pillar Candle $69 – $79
- Premium Flickering Flameless Textured Candle, Seaglass $64 – $74
- Premium Flicker Flameless Outdoor Pillar Candle - Ivory $39.50 – $69
- Flameless Wax Pillar Candle - Ivory $14.50 – $99
- Flameless Outdoor Pillar Candle - Ivory $14.50 – $99
- Essential Flameless Wax Candle, Set of 6 $99
- Premium Flickering Flameless Wax Candles - Eucalyptus $69 Sale $54.99
- Premium Flicker Flameless Wax Taper Candle $59
- Luminara Remote Control $10.50
- PB Pillar Candle - White $5 – $34 Special $4 – $27
- PB Pillar Candle - Ivory $5 – $34 Special $4 – $27
- PB Taper Candle $12
Candle Pots, Votives & Homescent
- K. Hall Candlepot - Milk $24.50
- K. Hall Candlepot - Peony $24.50
- Urchin Candle Pot - Ivory $69
- Succulent Candle Tealights, Set of 5 $16.50 Special $13
- Potted Succulent Candles, Mixed set of 3 $25.50 Special $20
- Oxidized Mercury Lidded Candle Pot -White Cranberry & Thyme $149
- Homescent Diffuser - Aqua Marine $29.50
- Homescent Square Oil Diffuser - Paperwhite $39.50
- Homescent Square Oil Diffuser - Pomegranate $39.50
- Homescent Square Oil Diffuser - Mission Fig $39.50
- Homescent Square Oil Diffuser - Ocean $39.50
- Signature Homescent Candle Pot - Paper White $19.50
- Signature Homescent Candlepot - Pomegranate $19.50
- Signature Homescent Candlepot - Mission Fig $19.50
- Signature Homescent Candlepot - Ocean $19.50
- Travelers Homescent Journey Votives - Set of 4 $59 Special $49.50
- Premium Flicker Flameless Metal Candle Pot $69 Sale $34.99
- PB Filled Glass Votive Candle, Set of 16 $29.50
- Mercury Glass Votive Candle, Set of 6 $29.50
- PB Votive Candle, Set of 12 $12
- Unscented Tealight, Set of 50 $10.50
- Flameless Wax Votive Candle, Set of 4 $19.50
The quickest way to invite warmth and good energy into your home is with candles. While candles don't last forever, the candle holders can. The best part of decorating your home is finding pieces that serve a function, and also add to your room's decor, and candle holders offer just that. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect set for your candles and your creative vision.
Take a look at your room and see what you a) have safe space for and b) what you'd like to bring out in your decor. If you're limited on space, hanging candle holders - or a sconce - is a great choice. Sconces can hang from the ceiling, or mount on the wall. In this case, you'll want to consider switching to votive candles with protective glass, or a battery powered, flameless candle - still giving you the desired visual effect without the risk.
For a calming mood in your bedroom, try scented candles or wax warmers that also act as accessories to your room's theme. Candle holders in glass offer a more delicate visual, while a wood candle holder feels more grounding. Again, this depends on your space. If you don't have a side table with enough room for accessories, check out a large pillar that sits on the floor, with several pillar holders for your gorgeous candles.
If you'd like your glass candle holder to take center stage but still want the lighting effect candles have to offer; a white, tealight candle is a great option. You can buy them in large quantities for a low price and keep the flame going. Just make sure your holder has tealight holders specifically. If you're using natural candles, trim the wicker for safety. This keeps the flame strong and prevents it from going in directions that could become unsafe.
A fireplace mantel is the perfect setting to showcase your candle holders. Try going for contrast so they stand out. For example, if you have a wooden mantel, use glass or a metal holder to balance things out. If you're actively using your fireplace, take caution that your wax candle is protected and won't melt or lose its shape from the rising heat.
Standing candleholders are wonderful space accessories. They have a prominent spot in the room and can function to hold candles or to be an art piece on its own.
Chandelier candle holders are also a wonderful addition to a room. When purchasing a ceiling hanging chandelier that holds candles, make sure you take dripping wax into account.
Get creative with your displays and experiment with various heights and shapes. Don't be afraid to mix and match, you just might surprise yourself.