- Stonewash Herringbone Pillow Cover $39.50
- Washed Diamond Pillow Cover $39.50
- Basketweave Pillow Cover $29.50 – $39.50 Sale $22.99 – $39.50
- Honeycomb Pillow Cover $29.50 – $49.50
- Honeycomb Lumbar Pillow Cover $39.50
- Linen Seed Stitch Lumbar Pillow Cover $49.50
- Libeco Linen Pillow Cover $99.50 Sale $59.99 – $99.50
- Linen Fringe Lumbar Pillow Cover $49.50
- Textured Linen Pillow Cover $25
- Washed Velvet Pillow Cover $29.50
- Monogrammable Velvet Pillow Cover with Linen Back $39.50
- Velvet Pillow Cover with Monogrammable Patch $39.50 Sale $19.99 – $39.50
- Washed Velvet Zip Lumbar Pillow Cover $29.50 Sale $19.99
- Nia Velvet Pillow Cover $29.50
- Solid Velvet Lumbar Pillow Cover $29.50
- Gathered Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Ivory $49.50 – $59.50 Sale $34.99 – $41.50
- Gathered Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Taupe $49.50 – $59.50 Sale $34.99 – $41.50
- Faux Fur Pillow Cover $45.50 – $69.50 Sale $24.99 – $69.50
- Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Gray Ombre $45.50 – $59.50 Sale $24.99 – $59.50
- Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Caramel Ombre $45.50 – $59.50 Sale $24.99 – $59.50
- Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Chinchilla $45.50 – $59.50 Sale $24.99 – $59.50
- Alpaca Faux Fur Pillow Cover $45.50 – $59.50 Sale $24.99 – $59.50
- Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Ivory $45.50 – $59.50
- Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Frost Gray $45.50 – $59.50
- Ruched Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Ivory $49.50 – $69.50 Sale $34.99 – $69.50
- Ruched Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Taupe $49.50 – $69.50 Sale $34.99 – $69.50
- Ruched Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Gray $49.50 – $69.50 Sale $34.99 – $69.50
- Quail Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Gray $49.50 Sale $29.99
- Faux Sheepskin Pillow Cover $25.50 – $39.50
- Faux Fur Euro Sham $59.50
- Pieced Leather Pillow Cover $129.50 – $149.50
- Belgian Linen Contrast Pillow Cover $39.50 Sale $19.99
Picture frames are simple, but they are also some of the most versatile and personal types of home decor. Pottery Barn frames come in a variety of shape, styles, colors and sizes, but even so, they are there to display and accentuate the photos and artwork that are most important to you. They allow you to turn family vacation photos, a child’s art project, a movie poster or even an old love letter from your sweetheart into a central aspect of your decor. They can also protect some of your most valuable photos and collectibles while they are on display for you, your family and your guests to enjoy. And, these days, when everything is digital, a picture frame containing a special photo can feel like a way to preserve time.
When shopping for most types of home decor, size is one of the most important factors to consider. This is especially true for picture frames. Traditionally, they come in classic sizes like 4" by 6", 8" by 10", 5" by 7" and 9" by 12", but you will find some exceptions and unique sizes. If you are framing a photo, choosing the right frame size should be easy. All you have to do is know the photo’s dimensions. When framing another object, you need to measure the width and length carefully before choosing a frame. You also need to know where you plan to hang or place the picture frame in your home. Measure the frame’s outside dimensions to ensure it fits on your chosen wall or on top of a table or desk.
You will find our picture frames made from an array of materials, such as wood, metal, acrylic and even leather. You can choose from neutral colors such as black, white, silver, gold and natural wood, or you can choose bolder, brighter hues. You may also need to choose a color for the matting, or the insert that sits between the picture and the glass of the frame. Matting is most likely to come in neutral colors so that it does not take away from the framed picture or the look of the frame.
When it comes to style, you want to make sure your picture frame complements both your photo and your existing home decor and accessories. You want the mood of the frame to match the mood of your photo too. For example, when framing your wedding picture, you might choose a sleek traditional gold frame suited for a formal event. A rustic barn-wood frame is ideal for an outdoor wedding. But you probably might not choose either of them for a fun family vacation photo or a picture of your kids in their Halloween costumes.
When matching your frame to spaces such as your bedroom or living room, consider the room’s look. For a modern room, you might choose sleek, straight lines; colors such as black, white and silver and picture frames that are almost all glass or that incorporate steel for an industrial look. If your home is traditional, wooden frames or basic gold and silver frames can integrate well into your decor.
When it comes to displaying picture frames, you have several options. Most frames either hang on the wall or sit on top of a flat surface, perhaps a mantel or table. More unique styles include shadowboxes, which hold larger items and keepsakes, and pendant frames that dangle from a hook or hanger. Carousel-style picture frames allow you to display and rotate many pictures at once, much like a greeting card or postcard stand. Some of our picture frames also come in sets of different sizes and shapes that make it easy to set up a gallery display on a large wall in your home.