- Lit Wire Pumpkins $69.50 Sale $19.99
- Lit Bat Wings $59
- Silver LED String Lights $24.50
- Oversized Lit Eye Skull $179 Sale $143.99
- Lit Natural Pumpkin Wreath & Garland $149 Sale $73.99
- Lit Mercury Glass Tree $14.50
- Jewel Tone Mercury Glass String Lights $89 Special $71.20
- Faux Lit White Tree $69 – $119
- Silver Mercury Glass String Lights $59 Special $47.20
- Faux Lit Berry Reindeer $249
- Faux Lit Twig Orbs $39.50 – $79
- Swirl Glass Ornament String Lights $79
- Beaded Ball String Lights $59
- Pinecone Mercury String Lights $59
- Lit Wire Reindeer $129 Special $103.20
- Lit Wire Sleigh $299 Special $239.20
- Faux Lit Berry Hanging Sphere $59
- Faux Lit Berry Tree $199
- Lit Wire Orbs $129
- Faux Lit Pine Tree in Basket $69
- Faux Lit Cypress Trees $129 – $299
- Globe String Lights $39.50 – $79
- Edison Bulb String Lights $79
- Outdoor Oil Lamp $69.50 Sale $32.99
Flowers & Plants
Whether your home decor is modern or traditional, flowers and plants add a lot of charm and a distinctive sense of elegant hominess to any room. Pottery Barn’s faux flowers and plants are the ideal solution for anyone who doesn’t have the time or skill to care for indoor plants or whose home doesn’t get enough light to keep a plant alive in an area that could really use some additional decor. From complete arrangements that arrive in their own containers to individual leaves and blossoms that allow you to control the final product, we’ve got something for everyone.
If you want to make your own faux flower arrangement, you may want to start by picking out a vase that fits in well with the furniture and decor in the room where you want to use it. Then, select the flowers and greenery you want to use. If you pick out a glass vase, consider adding vase filler such as sand or small stones to the arrangement to give it a polished final look. Our individual flower and leaf stems cover a range of different colors and plant types, from delicate fern leaves to cheery sunflowers and even some faux berries and other fruits. We also offer faux flower bundles that you can use to anchor your arrangement.
You can also take a shortcut to garden expertise by selecting one of our large faux plants or trees. With options including shaped topiaries, small planters and trees suitable for adding some green to a dark corner of your living room or bedroom, our faux plants have a natural look. Designed to accurately mimic the leaf shape, color and texture of the plant they emulate, these faux plants require very little upkeep; just keep their leaves and container free of dust. No pruning, weekly watering or fertilizing is required. And you’ll never have to worry about your faux plant outgrowing its container. You can put the plant in a new pot or basket if you wish, but the containers these faux plants come in are carefully selected to look good on their own too.
Just as a faux-flower wreath adds some natural beauty to your front door without requiring much maintenance at all, our faux flowers and plants let you have the best of both worlds. You get all the aesthetic benefit of an indoor plant without any of the heartbreak or upkeep. All you’ll need to do is pay careful attention to your initial placement and do a little bit of dusting now and then.