- Catalina Gray Wood Gallery Frame $59 – $119
- Block Print Collection $29.50
- Brianna Frames $34.50 – $99 Sale $29.99 – $99
- Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames $43 – $115 Special $34.40 – $115
- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames - White $30 – $102 Special $24 – $81.60
- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames - Rustic Wood $30 – $102 Special $24 – $81.60
- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames - Espresso $30 – $102 Special $24 – $81.60
- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames - Black $30 – $102 Special $24 – $81.60
- Wood Gallery Oversized Mat Frames $85 – $115 Special $68 – $95
- Eliza Multi-Opening Frames - Gilt $89
- Wood Gallery Frames in a Box - White $209 – $499 Special $167.20 – $399
- Wood Gallery Frames in a Box - Espresso $209 – $499 Special $167.20 – $399
- Wood Gallery Frames in a Box - Black $209 – $499 Special $167.20 – $499
- Gallery in a Box - Champagne finish Frames $265 – $655 Special $212 – $524
- Eliza Single Opening Frames - Gilt $29 – $94 Special $29 – $79
- Eliza Gallery Frames in a Box - Gilt $159 – $249
- Floating Wood Gallery Frame - White $39 – $169
- Floating Wood Gallery Frame - Black $39 – $169
- Acrylic Gallery Frames $79 – $149
- Unframed Art Inserts $39.50 – $99
- Montauk Frame - Whitewash $49.50 – $99
- Ridge Distressed Gallery Frames $34 – $249 Special $27 – $199
- Lee Gallery Frames $39.50 – $149 Special $31 – $119
- Presidio Frames $99 – $119 Special $79 – $119
- Weston Frames $34.50 – $39.50
- Modern Silver-Plated Frames Special $24.50 – $44.50
- Silver-Plated Engravable Frames $29.50 – $49.50
- Alana Frames $29.50 – $59
- Mother-of-Pearl Frames $59 – $89
- Milestone Frame - Heart $49.50
- Milestone Frame - "Best Day Ever" $69
- Beaded Silver-Plated Frames $29 – $69
- Keepsake Box $79
- Bone with Brass Edge Frame $49.50
- Wall-Mounted Keepsake Frame $119 Special $95
- Wall-Mounted Shadowbox $149 Special $79
- Engravable Photo Album $99
- Guest Journal $99 – $129
- Velvet Photo Album - Dove $275 – $379
- Velvet Photo Album - Blush $275 – $379
- Velvet Photo Album - Sea Green $275 – $379
- Clear Slipcase $149 – $169
- Tabletop Photo Carousel $129
- Floor-Standing Photo Carousel $199
- Weston Frame - Nickel $34.50 – $39.50
Picture frames are a great way to showcase your most treasured memories. Because they're accessories, you'll want to present them in an artistic way - whether you're hanging them on a wall, or letting a picture decorate the ledges in your home. Here are some creative ways to showcase your photo like a work of art.
Which solid do you use in your home? Wood, metal, canvas, or a clean black trim? Stay consistent unless your theme is mixing metals. Different metals might look better with a black and white picture, so don't forget you have the option to alter your pictures if you love the idea of that theme.
Pictures look great in a collage or by themselves. Decide if you'd like to group photos together in one frame, or buy a frame with multiples attached for pictures you'd like to display together. There are frames with more than one slot for your picture - making it a great way to group together a particular memory in your own personal gallery.
It's wildly popular today to mix and match frames. Now is a great opportunity to purchase unique pieces that you're drawn to, but that you'd normally not know where to put. Look for vintage themed pieces and mix and match colors, designs, shapes and textures. There are no rules if you decide to go this route.
For your picture gallery, what size would you like to use? Anything goes, you just want to make sure each choice is specific to what you're going for. Do you want to play with different sizes, or stick to the same for consistency? An 8x10 or 11x14 is a popular portrait size. These make great wall decor because such a large photo makes a bold statement. The bigger the picture, the more impactful it is, and a lot of people choose to decorate an entire wall using one oversized picture. Smaller photos, 4x6 and under, make beautiful decorative objects for a shelf.
Shapes offer a wide range of options, and you can get really creative by bringing in contrasting art. Don't limit yourself to a square picture frame, you can incorporate circles, hearts, swirls, anything you can imagine it's out there.
Framed photos make great holiday gifts. You can be adventurous if you know the person's home decor, and bring in something fun that would match. If you don't know, not to worry, everyone likes a classic, good quality wood or metal frame with a thoughtful picture.
Use small photos as Christmas tree ornaments. Find small frames and give everyone in your family their own portrait ornament. It brings a lot of personalization - you can even stack their gifts under where their photo hangs.