- Awning Stripe Throw $59 Special $47
- Ombre Mariner Throw $59 Special $47
- Cozy Blanket $79 – $99
- Diamond Organic Blanket $79 – $129
- Jorden Wool Blanket $159 – $179 Sale $126.99 – $142.99
- Monogrammable Throw $59 Special $47
- Spacedyed Mohair Throw $39 Sale $24.99 – $31
- Herringbone Mohair Throw $69 Special $55
- Faux Sheepskin Throw $99 Special $79
- Hayden Organic Blanket $89 – $109
- Ribbed Knit Throw $79 Special $63
- Down Blanket $149 – $169
- Polar Loft Blanket $139 – $159
- Sophie Oversized Throw $129 Sale $69.99
- Organic Patchwork Knit Throw $129 Special $103
- Essential Cozy Throw $49 Special $39
- Solid Faux Mohair Oversized Throw $69 Sale $39.99 – $55
- PB Found Authentic Kantha Throw $99 Special $79
- Faux Fur Oversized Throw - Chinchilla $199 Special $159
- Alpaca Faux Fur Oversized Throw $199 Special $159
- Ruched Faux Fur Oversized Throw - Gray $249 Special $199
- Ruched Faux Fur Oversized Throw - Taupe $249 Special $199
- Faux Fur Oversized Throw - Gray Ombre $199 Special $159
- Faux Fur Oversized Throw - Caramel Ombre $199 Special $159
- Sylvie Knit Throw $99
- Cozy Cable Knit Throw $129 Sale $79.99 – $103
- Faux Fur Throw $149 – $249 Special $119 – $199
- Ruched Faux Fur Throw - Ivory $149 Special $119
- Ruched Faux Fur Throw - Taupe $149 Special $119
- Ruched Faux Fur Throw - Gray $149 Special $119
- Faux Fur Throw - Chinchilla $129 Special $77 – $103
- Faux Fur Throw - Caramel Ombre $129 Special $77 – $103
- Faux Fur Throw - Gray Ombre $129 Special $77 – $103
- Faux Fur Ruched Oversized Throw - Ivory $249 Special $199
- Alpaca Faux Fur Throw $129 Special $77
A throw and blanket is a household staple, and purchasing the right one can make it a household favorite. When purchasing a throw, make sure you are keeping the look and style of your space in mind. The fabric and color you choose needs to fit with your overall decor. Many people tend to air on the side of a solid color throw, but make your throw experience fun by finding patterns. Your room deserves it!
A throw can serve many purposes and there are tons to choose from. Here are seven suggestions to finding just the right throw or blanket for any room.
1) A throw or blanket make great accessories. A colored blanket can add that pop of personality to a boring bedroom, or soften up flat texture. Try adding a fleece or sherpa throw over a polyester bedspread for extra dimension.
2) Blankets make great gifts for all ages. From a baby to an adult, everyone likes to cuddle up against soft fabric. You can't go wrong with a solid neutral color that's machine washable. And when in doubt, it never hurts to purchase a throw that's hypoallergenic.
3) Blankets can act as accessories outside the bedroom as well. Throw a bold color over a boring, sand colored chair to give it a little life. This with a matching pillow ties in your desired color or theme. Don't be afraid to play around with color. Ombre is a popular style and can break up solid colors that need variety. And you can always find some cool patterns that have an accent of your current color that helps introduce a more bold one.
4) Experiment with soft fabrics and consider what level of weight you'd prefer for your throw. If you live in a cold environment, you'll want a thicker throw - cowhide provides great warmth and makes a bold fashion statement in any room. If you'd like something light and airy, try a bamboo or polyester blend.
5) Make your throws personalized by adding monogram stitching. Because throws can be a real keepsake, people will love having something that is personal to them.
6) Experiment with layers. Find colors that mix and match and layer them on top of each other for a decorative effect. Think outside the box, try placing a luxurious herringbone throw in a basket.
7) A lot of throws have matching pillows, so take advantage. Pillows are the ultimate staple for decorating a room, so allow yourself to find a great statement fabric, like chenille, and your favorite color to spread throughout the room. If everything is a solid color and you're wanting something seasonal and modern, try using patterns that incorporate your room's dominate color in a subtle way.