- Artisanal Planters $69 – $169
- Concrete Fluted Planters $99 – $169
- Tuscan Planters $199 – $349
- Brittany Planters $49 – $99
- Eclectic Galvanized Metal Planters $29 – $149 sale $17.99 – $149
- Umbria Planters $99 – $179
- Living Wall Planter Rack $189 sale $99.99
- Wooden Terrarium $299 – $349 sale $229.99 – $299
- Poly Strap Planter Collection $169 – $199 sale $79.99 – $89.99
There’s a trick to having a backyard garden as intriguing and lovely as one on an Italian estate. It’s all about the staging. Setting up the perfect patio or lush garden walkway is easy with the garden planters in Pottery Barn’s collection since they are available in a range of sizes and materials. Many of our planters appear as if they are authentic antique planters shipped in from Europe. Galvanized metal planters offer a rustic farm-style shine to garden areas, while the tall and lean Exbury Planters add height to potted plant arrangements. If you’re in need of containers to display indoors in cold weather and outdoors when the weather’s fine, consider vases made of glass or ceramic. Cobalt blue glass is a brilliant accent color for patio tables and window sills. Clear glass vases bring beauty to dining tables and entryways when filled with cut flowers or greenery.
Once you have your planters arranged you can draw attention to them by night with the strategic placement of string lights or other outdoor illumination. Drape string lights in nearby shrubbery or line decks and walkways with string lights to let guests enjoy the vision of your planters and landscaping in the nighttime garden. Another garden-brightening idea is to place decorative candleholders and lanterns near planters and along garden paths. The subdued candlelight gives your garden areas a touch of mystery and grace.