- Silver Monroe Vases $24.50 – $49.50
- White Monroe Vases $24.50 – $49.50
- Helene Reactive Glaze Collection $99.50 – $149 Special $79 – $119
- Blue Lotus Cachepot $179
- Cobalt Vases $49.50 – $129 Special $34.50 – $129
- Rolled Lip Glass Vase $24.50 – $39.50
- Hudson Ceramic Vases $59 – $99.50 Special $47 – $79
- Crackle Glaze Floral Vase $69.50
- Tuscan Terra Cotta Vases $24 – $99
- Lilian Vase $79
- Voluminous Clear Glass Vases $49 – $69
- Voluminous Canisters $59 – $69
- Blue Ikat Terra Cotta Vase $119
- Artisanal Wall-Mount Vase $69 – $119
- Mila Ceramic Vase $49.50
- Aegean Clear Glass Vases $39 – $99
- Bosphorus Clear Glass Bowls $39 – $49
- Simple Wall-Mount Vase $19.50 – $34.50
- PB Classic Glass Apothecary Jars $29 – $69
- Sienna Etched Mercury Glass Vases $29.50 – $99 Sale $14.99 – $79
- Glass Bud Vase, Eclectic Set of 3 $59.50 Sale $39.99
- Alice Cut Glass Vases $79.50 – $99.50 Special $47 – $59
- Alice Floral Cut Glass Vases $34.50 – $49.50 Special $20 – $29
Freshly cut flowers make a beautiful display on a table or countertop. However, creative home designers know that there are many more uses for the common accents than that alone. At Pottery Barn, we offer a variety of vases and flowers that you can use to decorate your home.
Traditional ceramic vases come in a variety of colors and bring a classic touch to any room in the house. Arrange a group of monochrome vases in different sizes on a table in the entryway and fill each one with a different cutting that represents the season to greet your guests when they walk in the front door. For a different look, choose vases in contrasting colors and fill them all with the same types of branches or flowers.
Glittering metallic vases or vases with gold or silver trim play well against the greenery of a garland displayed on a fireplace mantel during the holidays. Wrap them in solid-colored ribbon and add some holly berries to complete the effect. A wall-mounted vase provides a charming way to display flowers year-round as it hangs permanently in place, bringing a special touch to a hallway or bedroom.
Clear glass vases come in a variety of shapes and allow you to display flowers, colorful rocks, pebbles, fruits and a number of other items. Their light, airy appearance looks beautiful against mirrors and windows. Think outside the vase and go for a look that makes you happy.