- Clermont Recessed Medicine Cabinet $299 – $399
- Sonoma Recessed Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Sonoma Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Classic Recessed Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Classic Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine Finish $449
- Astor Mirror Medicine Cabinet $349
- Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Rustic Mahogany Finish $449
- simplehuman® 5" Sensor Mirror - 10x Magnification $130
- simplehuman® Wide-View Sensor Mirror $400
- simplehuman® Sensor Mirror Pro $250
- Astor Double-Width Mirror $399
- Astor Mirror $299
- Vintage Large Mirror $329
- Hewitt Pivot Mirror $349
- Acrylic Fashion Mirror $399
- Sonoma Double-Width Mirror $479
- Horn Mirror $349
- Miranda Capiz Mirror $349
- Miranda Capiz Round Mirror $349
- Bevel Rectangular Mirrors $249 – $399
- Jasmine Bamboo Mirror $399
- Bevel Square Mirror $149
- Piper Frameless Mirrors $149 – $169
- Bevel Floor Mirror $599
- Over-the-Door Mirror $279
- Eleanor Frameless Mirrors $99 – $129
- Silver Beaded Floor Mirror $599
- Jace Hex Mirror $299
- Maisie Vanity Mirror $399
- Upton Mirror $299
- Brinkley Mirror $299 – $599
- Benchwright Mirror $399
- Farrah Nailhead Edge Mirror $299
- Eagan Multipanel Small Mirror - Bronze $299
- Eagan Multipanel Large Mirror - Bronze $699
- Eagan Multipanel Extra Small Mirror - Bronze $299
- Distiller Metal Arch Floor Mirror $699
- Santorini Painted Mirror $399
- Santorini Painted Floor Mirror $599
- Astor Floor Standing Mirror $449
- Benchwright Floor Mirror $599
Bathroom Mirrors & Medicine Cabinets
With the right bathroom mirror and medicine cabinet, it’s possible to transform the way a room looks completely. Simple features such as the patterning or color of a frame contribute to the surrounding decor, making it easier to create a set theme. For example, those with wooden frames set a rustic ambience, making them ideal for vintage and country chic themes. At Pottery Barn, there’s an array of bathroom mirrors and medicine cabinets to suit different tastes. To accessorize the bathroom further, find bath rugs and mats that complement them. There’s a variety of colors and designs available, making it easy to find one to match most tastes.
For those who prefer their bathroom furniture to look neat and tidy, recessed medicine cabinets are ideal. Rather than jutting out from the wall, they sit flush within it, giving the illusion that they’re built in. As a result, they have a streamlined appearance. Not only does this look extra trim, but it’s also a great space saver for smaller bathrooms. For a more uniform look, choose a color that blends with the paintwork. Alternatively, make the medicine cabinet a focal decorative piece by selecting one that stands out. To maximize bathroom space further, try countertop accessories, such as bathroom storage boxes. By neatening items such as soap, makeup brushes and flannels, they make the room look less cluttered and appear larger.
Wall mounted medicine cabinets are a winning choice for those who like their bathroom furniture to stand out. As they jut out from the wall, they’re easy to remove, which is useful when painting, wallpapering or changing the decor entirely. With regular and extra-large sizes available, find one with enough shelves and space to meet your household’s needs. Maximize the wall space further with some wall shelves. With single and multiple options available, you can find a solution that’ll fit most bathroom sizes.
Finding the right mirror can make a big difference to anyone’s morning routine. When it comes to applying makeup, catching natural light is essential. A pivoting mirror makes life easier. With hinges that angle, these mirrors make capturing the sun easier. A variety of styles and frames are available, including vintage designs and delicate framing that doesn’t distract from the rest of the room’s decor. Simplify that all-important morning routine even further with cosmetic bags and cases. Featuring lots of neat compartments, these cases make storing shower time essentials easier.
When a mirror sits flush against the wall, deciding whether to choose one with or without a frame makes a difference to the rest of the room’s features. Mirrors without frames are available, and they act as subtle items that don’t distract from the rest of the room’s decor. Alternatively, there are patterned frames that stand out elegantly. After finding the perfect mirror, try matching it with some floor storage and cabinets. With over the toilet solutions available, maximize on space as much as possible.
Choosing the right mirror size has a big impact on how a bathroom looks. Small spaces benefit from wide mirrors, as they give the impression that the room is larger and make the most of any natural lighting that’s flooding in. If function is more important than appearance, try a full-length mirror or one that’s designed for vanity purposes. While full-length mirrors make it possible to examine an outfit from head to toe, vanity mirrors allow for looking at makeup, shaving the face and completing your hair do from all angles. Ensure getting dressed is a comfy experience with some robes and slippers. Whether they’re made from soft cotton or moisture-absorbing flannel, the right robes ensure stepping from the shower and into the bedroom is a cozy experience.