Bath Floor Storage
- Ainsley Ladder w/Hamper $249
- Classic Linen Closet $999
- Stuart Linen Closet $899 Sale $534.99
- Stuart Storage Cabinet & Hutch $349 – $928 Sale $204.99 – $534.99
- Metal Etagere $199 – $299
- Metal Over-the-Toilet Etagere $399
- Modular Floor Storage $29 – $249
- Benchwright Ladder Floor Storage $119 – $249
- Newport Sundry Cabinet $39 – $399 Special $39 – $319
- Ainsley Ladder Floor Storage with Baskets $299
- Ainsley Over-the-Toilet Ladder $299
- Modular Wall Storage $149 – $199 Sale $89.99 – $119.99
- Matilda Wall Cabinet $199
- Newport Wall Cabinet $22 – $269 Sale $22 – $159.99
- Classic Recessed Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Classic Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Sonoma Recessed Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Sonoma Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet $249 – $349
- Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Rustic Mahogany Finish $449
- Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine Finish $449
- Gabrielle Laundry Set $359
- Perry Hamper & Liner- Savannah Weave $129
- Perry Divided Hamper & Liner- Savannah Weave $179
- Perry Hamper & Liner- Havana Weave $129
- Perry Divided Hamper & Liner- Havana Weave $179
- Perry Single Hamper & Liner - White $129
- Perry Divided Hamper & Liner - White $179
- French Wire Replacement Hamper Liner $25 Sale $4.99
- Gabrielle Laundry Set $359
- Ironing Board Hanger $59
Finding a home for all of your stuff can be tricky, especially in an area like the bathroom. For most of us it’s the smallest room in the house yet also one of the most used. Extra towels, bath supplies, hair and beauty products and spare toilet paper can all overwhelm this limited area if not organized correctly. The need for storage is amplified if your bathroom does double-duty as a laundry room. Don’t let the mess overwhelm you. Keep control of the clutter and call on your sense of style with bathroom storage options from Pottery Barn.
If you have the space, a floor storage option like a hutch or cabinet keeps things clear and organized. Stash towels and bathroom accessories out of sight in a hutch with drawers, or opt for baskets on a ladder display. If extra room is at a premium, opt for a compact end table that fits discreetly next to the toilet or beside the sink. There are even minimalist designs that let you display baskets on a ladder shelf over the toilet, taking up very little room while still holding the necessities. If you feel like your bathroom needs a complete overhaul, try arranging your items in a floor storage unit. Once you’re able to organize while simultaneously enhancing your decor, you might realize your bathroom is more functional than you thought.
Bathroom cabinets have come a long way since the over-the-sink varieties. Now medicine cabinets are both functional and stunning. If you’re truly short on space, choose a recessed medicine cabinet, which provides storage shelves without overwhelming the wall. Or, for a traditional look, pick a wall-mounted cabinet with a solid wood frame and a beveled mirror. And don’t limit yourself to the idea that bathroom cabinets belong over a sink. Many options now fit on any available space, giving you the chance to dress up the empty wall like never before. Display baskets on a wall cabinet for a look that is clean and cozy. If that’s not your style, opt for the open shelves so you can showcase your favorite knick-knacks while holding extra washcloths or accessories. For double-duty, choose a wall storage unit that offers both mirrored cabinets and display shelves. With the selection available, you have plenty of cabinet choices that fit your sense of decor and give you a place to stash your stuff.
Laundry seems like a never-ending cycle, and you’re willing to do what it takes to get a handle on the situation. Stop the endless cycle of dirty clothes on the floor and put a hamper in the bathroom. This gives your family a central place to deposit those items in need of a wash. A hamper not only makes for tidy bedrooms, but it also makes laundry day a whole lot easier. Just because the hamper houses dirty laundry doesn’t mean it has to look unsightly. These hampers are stylish enough that one would never suspect what’s going on underneath the lid.
If your home combines the laundry room and bathroom in one space, you’ll need more than just a hamper to keep the clothes under control. When your washer and dryer are in the bathroom, organization is key to staying on top of things. Store all of the important items with a laundry set that keeps things off the floor and on the wall. Use a peg rail system to hang an ironing board, drying rack and even clean laundry. This system not only makes laundry easier, but it also doubles as bathroom storage with shelves for soap or other necessities. Even if you don’t keep the laundry in the bathroom, it is still helpful to have the necessities like the iron and ironing board handy. Choose a simple rack system to keep these items close by and ready-to-use. While we can’t guarantee you’ll never have wrinkles again, keeping yourself organized is one way to keep yourself looking – and feeling – a little more put together.