- Cafe Glassware $18 – $49 Special $14 – $39
- Bodega Juice Glass, Set of 6 $24 Special $19
- Santino Straight Edge Double Old-Fashioned, Set of 6 $51 Special $40.50
- Napa Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set of 6 $42 Special $33.50
- Napa Highball Glass, Set of 6 $42 Special $33.50
- Montero Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set of 4 $24 Special $19
- Montero Highball Glass, Set of 4 $24 Special $19
- Arguello Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set of 4 $32 Special $25.50
- Arguello Highball Glass, Set of 4 $32 Special $25.50
- Library Hand-Cut Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set of 6 - Clear $72 Special $57.50
- Library Hand-Cut Highball Glass, Set of 6 - Clear $72 Special $57.50
- Schott Zwiesel Taste Barware, Set of 6 $72 Special $57.50
- Caterer's 12-Piece Glassware Set $59 Special $47
- Santino Recycled Glassware, Set of 6 $51 – $75 Special $40.50 – $60
- PB Premier Barware, Set of 4 $40 Special $32
- 8" Cafe Goblet, Set of 6 $33 Special $26
- Schott Zwiesel Barware, Set of 6 $60 Special $48
- Library Glassware, Set of 6 $72 – $99 Special $57.50 – $79
- PB Classic Acrylic Drinkware, Set of 6 $27 – $33 Special $21.50 – $26
Whether you’re lounging on a sunny patio or inviting guests over for game night, a cool drink helps everyone refresh and relax. Drinks have a place in just about every social occasion imaginable, from a backyard barbecue with friends and family to a hip party with modern decor. And while everyone is looking forward to your menu, your favorite drinkware also provides the perfect opportunity to make a great impression. At Pottery Barn, we’d love to help your party stand out with everyday glasses that make an artistic statement. It’s a great way to let people know something about your personality. What should you look for when picking out everyday glasses for your home? Here are a few tips that will have you celebrating in no time.
Decide how much strength you need in a glass. All of our glasses are made to last, and some pieces are more resistant to an accidental fall than others. Generally speaking, thick glasses are often sturdier, which is a plus for families with kids. Acrylic glassware is another good option, particularly for kids. It’s practically indestructible, which makes it perfect for outdoor events too.
. It’s always a good idea to have a couple different sizes of glasses at home. When it comes to everyday glasses for drinking water, go as large as you want! The same thing works for juice glasses at breakfast time.
Want to have even more fun? Pick out a style that represents you. Yes, glasses let you leave your mark on your decor even more! Are you artistic and modern? Choose something sleek and curved. Looking to share your elegant side? Pick out drinkware with intricate details. For tried-and-true classics, use glasses with a thick bottom to give your party a laid-back atmosphere. We even have exotic glasses with Moroccan-inspired designs that make great gifts for world-traveler pals.
Different drinks look gorgeous distinctive glasses. For alcohol served on the rocks, consider a wide tumbler that can fit a lot of ice inside. Martinis look classic in that characteristic cocktail glass while they’re staying chilled. And with mixed drinks and carbonated beverages, a highball glass can be a great way to go, keeping the bubbles around longer. Our specialty beer glasses even cater to each type of brew.